I would like to react briefly to Lahay Hussein’s talk as well as to the concerns expressed in her earlier post. These concerns are primarily about (re)building a healthy and democratic political and social order, and within it a healthy academic discipline and educational system, from a condition in which academic qualifications and infrastructure are sorely inadequate. She expects this process to be inspired and aided by colleagues and institutions in the West.
- Keti Koti: een festival om niet te vergeten
- De dag van Brexit: Stof dat opwaait, stof dat neerdwarrelt en stof tot denken
- How to keep in touch with anthropology
- Should we all radicalize? Anthropology in times of capitalist crises
- African-Americans returning to Ghana: A photo blog
- The Political Agency of Refugees
- Follow Standplaats Wereld on WordPress.com